To process your order, Woof For Dog Lovers (herein after also as “Woof”) requires your name, billing address, phone number, e-mail address and credit card information.
Woof does not disclose buyers’ information to third parties other than when order details are processed as part of the order fulfilment, for example to the delivery partners to deliver the goods to you. In this case, the third party will not disclose any of the details to any other third party.
Woof maintains the accuracy of any personal information you do supply, but you can help Woof updating and maintaining the accuracy of any personal information you supply by using the account profile pages or notifying Woof of any changes to your address, title, phone number or email address.
Woof complies with the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the Protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC) and takes care to safeguard all customer information and protect the privacy of all of customers.
Woof shall, in relation to any personal data processed in connection with providing the goods to you:
- Ensure that it has in place appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect against unauthorised or unlawful processing of personal data and against accidental loss;
- Ensure that all Woof personnel who have access to and/or process personal data are obliged to keep the personal data confidential; and
- Notify the customers without undue delay on becoming aware of a personal data breach.
Woof respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal data. This privacy notice will inform you as to how we look after your personal data when you visit our website (regardless of where you visit it from) and tell you about your privacy rights and how the law protects you.
This privacy notice aims to give you information on how Woof collects and processes your personal data through your use of this website, including any data you may provide through this website when you sign up to our mailing list or purchase a product or a service.
This website is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
It is important that you read this privacy notice together with any other privacy notice or fair processing notice we may provide on specific occasions when we are collecting or processing personal data about you so that you are fully aware of how and why we are using your data. This privacy notice supplements the other notices and is not intended to override them.
Woof has taken the decision, in line with article 37 of the GDPR, that a Data Protection Officer is not required.
For the purposes of this policy notice, the Controller of the processing of personal data is identified as follows.
Full name of legal entity: Woof For Dog Lovers (org. nr. 680316-4000)
Legal representative: Ms Jessica Hoffmann
Address: Strömkarlen 7, 196 30, Kungsängen, SWEDEN
Tel.: +46 70 553 33 43
This website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
The data we collect about you
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you, which we have grouped together as follows:
- Identity Data includes first name, maiden name, last name, username or similar identifier, marital status, title, date of birth and gender.
- Contact Data includes billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Financial Data includes bank account and payment card details.
- Transaction Data includes details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us.
- Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
- Profile Data includes your username and password, purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our website, products and services.
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and from our third parties and your communication preferences.
We do not collect any Special Categories of Personal Data about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data). Nor do we collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
How is your personal data collected?
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
- Direct interactions. You may give us your Identity, Contact and Financial Data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, E-mail or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you:
- Order our products or services;
- Create an account on our website;
- Subscribe to our service or publications;
- Request marketing to be sent to you; or
- Give us some feedback.
- Automated technologies or interactions. As you interact with our website, we may automatically collect data about your items, browsing actions and patterns. We collect this personal data by using cookies, server logs and other similar technologies.
- Third parties or publicly available sources. We may receive personal data about you from various third parties and public sources as set out below:
- Analytics providers, advertising networks and search engines based inside and outside the EU.
- Contact, Financial and Transaction Data from providers of technical, payment and delivery services such as Klarna, PayPal, Worldpay or other payment providers based inside and outside the EU.
For what purposes does Woof process your personal information?
Woof processes your personal information to operate, provide, and improve the products and services we offer to our customers. These purposes include:
- Purchase and delivery of products. We use your personal information to take and handle orders, deliver products, process payments and communicate with you about orders, products and services, and promotional offers.
- Provide, troubleshoot and improve Woof contents. We use your personal information to provide functionality, analyse performance, fix errors, and improve usability and effectiveness of Woof website.
- Recommendations and personalisation. We use your personal information to recommend features, products, and services that might be of interest to you, identify your preferences, and personalise your experience with Woof.
- Comply with legal obligations. In certain cases, we have a legal obligation to collect and process your personal information. For instance, we collect from sellers information regarding place of establishment and bank account information for identity verification and other purposes.
- Communicate with you. We use your personal information to communicate with you in relation to Woof via different channels (e.g., by phone, e-mail).
- Advertising. We use your personal information to display interest-based ads for features, products and services that might be of interest to you.
- Fraud Prevention and Credit Risks. We process personal information to prevent and detect fraud and abuse in order to protect the security of our customers, Woof and others.
- Purposes for which we seek your consent. We may also ask for your consent to process your personal information for a specific purpose that we communicate to you. When you consent to our processing your personal information for a specified purpose, you may withdraw your consent at any time and we will stop processing of your data for that purpose.
Your legal rights
You have right to request access to your personal data. This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
Request for correction of personal data that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you corrected, though we may need to verify the accuracy of the new data you provide to us.
Request erasure of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it.
Object to processing of your personal data where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation, which makes you want to object to processing on this ground as you feel it impacts on your fundamental rights and freedoms. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
Request restriction of processing of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of your personal data in the following scenarios: (a) if you want us to establish the data’s accuracy; (b) where our use of the data is unlawful but you do not want us to erase it; (c) where you need us to hold the data even if we no longer require it as you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; or (d) you have objected to our use of your data but we need to verify whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to use it.
Request the transfer of your personal data to you or to a third party. We will provide to you, or a third party you have chosen, your personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Note that this right only applies to automated information which you initially provided consent for us to use or where we used the information to perform a contract with you.
Withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your personal data. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide certain products or services to you. We will advise you if this is the case at the time you withdraw your consent.